Traveller’s Choice Awards: Helping you plan your #summerfun Road Trip to Culture
Trip Advisor and USA Today’s travelers have spoken, and of the dozens of recommendations for your cultural destinations across North America, many are Lord Cultural Resources projects and clients. Read on to find out what destinations should top your summer Road Trip to Culture wishlists!
Of Trip Advisor’s 2016 Top 10 Museums in Canada list, half are former projects of Lord Cultural Resources! Make sure you add these museums and galleries to your travel to-do list:
1. Royal BC Museum
2. Royal Ontario Museum – Learn more
6. Museum of Anthropology – Learn more
7. The Art Gallery of Ontario
10. National Gallery of Canada – Learn more
Photos (left to right): Adam Jones, Ph.D./Wikimedia; City of Toronto/Flickr; jmv / Flickr; JOH_7977/Wikimedia; Tullia/Wikimedia.
The Canadian Museum for Human Rights (learn more) was the runner-up on USA Today’s 10 Best – Readers’ Choice 2017 list of Best Attractions in Canada.
Other attractions nominated for the title included Lord projects Parliament Hill and Green Gables Heritage Place (learn more).
Click here to learn about more of our Canadian projects.
Photo: Jeffrey Beall/Flickr.
Of the top 25 museums on Trip Advisor’s 2016 Travellers’ Choice list, Lord Cultural Resources is proud to have worked with 8. When travelling in the United States, be sure to check out:
1. The Metropolitan Museum of Art
2. The Art Institute of Chicago – Learn more
3. The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum – Learn more
4. The National WWII Museum – Learn more
15. Museum of Science and Industry
17. Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
21. National Civil Rights Museum- Lorraine Motel – Learn more
Photos, top (left to right): WestportWiki/Wikimedia; Phil Roeder/Flickr; Dave Z/Wikimedia; KLaRock/Wikimedia; bottom (left to right): Daderot/Wikimedia; Céline/Wikimedia; Adam Jones, Ph.D./Wikimedia; AgnosticPreachersKid/Wikimedia.
Click here to learn about more of our American projects.
Celebrate Museum Month With Us!
There is much to celebrate in the month of May. Not only is it Museum ... Read more
Comments are closed.