June 29, 2020
Art World in Times of Crisis – Roles and Responsibilities
Vienna Art Online Talk
Monday June 29, 3pm CET/ 9am ET
This online discussion will focus on the challenges the art world faces as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. Speakers will discuss innovations and forward-looking opportunities for cultural tourism, cultural institutions, and the art sector generally.
- Gail Lord, President and Co-Founder, Lord Cultural Resources
- Sabine Haag, Director General, Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna
- Norbert Kettner, Director, Vienna Tourist Board
- Robert Punkenhofer, Artistic Director, Vienna Art Week
Two ways to join:
- Go to https://zoom.us, click on "Join Meeting," and enter meeting ID 273 741 9612.
- Use this link to sign in automatically: https://zoom.us/j/2737419612
Zoom meeting room opens at 2:55 pm ET on June 29. Participation is free of charge. Recommended you download and test Zoom software in advance of event.