Governments and other funders are making stimulus funding available to assist in post-pandemic recovery. This funding represents billions of dollars in infrastructure funds for culture projects — from new buildings to digital infrastructure.
Lord will work with you to ensure your projects are ready to move forward. We offer a range of services, adaptable to any jurisdiction, to ensure your organization meets relevant funding requirements and eligibility.
- Building internal strategic communications skills
- Training on new technologies and media channels
- Increase knowledge of creative storytelling and engagement strategies
STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS PLANNING
- Stakeholder consultation
- Environmental scan
- Audience analysis
- Content audit
- Defining and refining goals
- Measures of success
- Developing key messages
- Action planning
- Execution and rollout
- Data collection and analysis
- Keeping staff and volunteers informed and engaged
- Clarifying roles and responsibilities
- Garner input and buy-in from internal audiences on relevant initiatives
- Positioning and branding
- Engaging your communities and supporters during shutdown
- Managing expectations
- Growth strategies built on engagement, interaction, and community, support
- Ensuring visitors feel safe and comfortable (after reopening)
Many people are currently flooded with information, even as their capacity to absorb it is reduced. We can help you strike a balance between overcommunication and under-communication, between supporting your communities and garnering their support, and between seeking input and communicating outcomes.
Every institution has its own voice, goals, resources, and other constraints. To find out more about how Lord can help you communicate powerfully and productively, contact Dov Goldstein: email@example.com; +1-416-371-2340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.